Regular cleaning of your air ducts can have many benefits. This makes regular cleaning an important part of your home’s proactive maintenance program.
It is important to maintain your heating and cooling system (HVAC) in good condition. HVAC cleaning should include cleaning the cooling coils, drain pans, fans, heat exchangers and heat exchangers. If these components are not cleaned properly, dust, mold, and/or allergens can infiltrate your HVAC ducting. This will lead to air pollution. This type of indoor pollution can also be a major cause of asthma, allergies and other health problems.
It is a good idea to have your cooling and heating systems Energy Home Service – Air Duct Cleaning cleaned. Keep your home clean and free from indoor pollutants to ensure your family’s safety and health.
These are five important benefits to keeping your home’s air-ducting system clean by performing regular air duct cleaning.
- You can save money. According to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), removing as little as 4/10ths of an inch (or slightly less than 1/2 inch) of accumulated dust from your heating/cooling system coils could reduce energy consumption by up to 21%. Imagine saving 21% on your next cooling or heating Richmond Hill Duct Cleaning bill. Does that sound interesting?
- Maintaining Heating and Cooling Systems Reliable. A lack of maintenance can lead to 90% of heating or cooling systems failing. Repairing heating and cooling systems is expensive. Total replacement can cost thousands.
- Air Quality in Your Home. Clean indoor air is essential for healthy and clean living conditions. Allergens (pollen, pet dander, hair, etc. ), dust, debris, and toxins (mold and mildew and mouse droppings, among others. Regularly found in HVAC systems. These pollutants Vaughan Duct Cleaning can get into your home through the cooling and heating systems if your air ducts don’t get cleaned regularly. You don’t need to have asthma or allergies to be affected by these pollutants.
- Asthma, Hay fever and allergies. Air duct cleaning is a great way to create a healthier environment for those with allergies and asthma. It has been shown that regular cleaning can reduce allergens and pollutants in your home and decrease the risk of developing allergies.
- A bad odor. Mold and mildew can often be found in your air ducts. For a brief time, air fresheners, scented candles and incense can mask dirty air. In a short time, professional cleaning can remove the smells almost entirely.